Sunday, June 7, 2015

Champions League Final. Luis Enrique message to critics: No … – Interia

– What I would say to my critics? They do not interest me. The only thing that occupies me, my team, my club and my family – said after winning the Champions League Cup FC Barcelona coach Luis Enrique, who has completed a perfect season, which to no one expected.

Luis Enrique led Barcelona to great successes

/ AFP

Barca as the club has an incredible gift. He can create their own pupils not only the world’s best players. Most interesting, however, is that even more art made with trainers!

While Real recently put on coaching brands that surfaced in other clubs (eg. Jose Mourinho, Carlo Ancelotii, Manuel Pellegrini, whether Juande Ramos) , whereas Barca can come up with something out of nothing, as long as it fits the mentality. Adopted by the “blaugrana” tactics results, and that’s how!

When in June 2008, a great player Pep Guardiola, but little known and completely nieceniony coach in the world was moving from the reserves to the first team Barça, even the greatest of his supporters could not expect that in three seasons will win 14 trophies with the “Blaugrana” and will set new directions in the development of world football, which now acts out at Bayern.

When Pepa period has passed, Barca not rushed to another of the world, the charismatic trainer eg. the Netherlands. Only he reached after further their “child” – Luis Enrique. Of course in professional football he was not such a rookie like Guardiola, but also jednosezonowe adventure with Roma and Celta Vigo coach made him world famous. It happened only due to last 11 months of the helm of the flagship “Pride of Catalonia”.

FC Barcelona gives a clear signal to the World Cup: Put on his own, trust them, they Create the conditions, and not only – at the expense of significant investment – małpujcie make other clubs.

– I am glad that the club trust me, and doubly I am glad that this trust was not disappointed. Team work we reached our destination. We won everything they could, but this is not the end. Barca will never have enough success – said after the final in Berlin Luis Enrique.

What is his message to critics who judged him that it is “too short” to conduct such a club?

– Critics? They do not interest me. The only thing that occupies me, my team, my club and my family – replied Luis crossing his eyes on the ceiling of the conference hall Olympic Stadium.

He refused to be drawn into speculation about his possible departure after the season.

– Now I’m on a head only joy and great celebration, which for us is to win the Champions League. The future depends not only on me – ended Barca coach.

It is an understatement that Enrique tensed up trumps. It’s not just the second in six years triplet (winning three trophies in a season), but also to establish a club record: in the first 49 games won 41 times, three draws and only five defeats recorded!

It was the perfect season for “Lucho” who “Pride of Catalonia” turned in “Pride of Europe”, indeed – in “Pride Planet”!

From Berlin Michael Białoński

The stars of Barcelona celebrate their triumph in the Champions League

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment