Friday, October 23, 2015

Jagiellonia lost to the Vistula River. Michael Touchstone make himself available to the board – Sport.pl

BIALYSTOK.SPORT.PL ON FACEBOOK – Like us

– I would like to thank the fans, because they were with us until the very end – began his speech after the match against Wisla Michael Touchstone, Jagiellonia coach. – I am very sorry for my team. Match we composed happily, because we have won a goal, but a moment too lost. I can see how players suffer, as they are difficult, difficult at certain points to collect. I very much value our club, Jagiellonia is in my heart, I accomplished my greatest success here. There are moments that the coach must have also sometimes eggs and know what to do. I know what the problem is, when it comes to the team, but maybe a shock is needed the team. I put myself at the disposal of the board. I’d just us some moves porobili and some things established. It is a very difficult moment for Jagiellonia, because this is my decision.

You have no idea what to do?

– No. But this is a club that is in my heart and you have to think, all together, what direction to take. It is very difficult for the fans, for everyone in turn. It’s not that I have no idea, we try to do different solutions. Yet it after all these players, after Madeira, the Modelskim how they suffer.

– Jagiellonia is our common good, owner, board. That’s why I put myself at the disposal of the board. I am a man of character with these people all had both good and bad times and how together we determine the direction, then you will be able to tell you what happens next.

– only learned about it. It’s too early for any decisions – said present at the press conference, Cezary Kulesza, president and one of the owners of Jagiellonia.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment