Monday, October 19, 2015

Robert Lewandowski: comparing me to Messi and Ronaldo does not make sense – Onet.pl

 
  Photo: PAP
 
 
  Robert Lewandowski
 
 
 

Comparisons to the two best players in the world will not They come from nothing. Lewandowski just eight Bundesliga matches has collected 12 goals, also shooting for the Polish national team, and his counter for the time being stopped on 15 hits in less than a month. However, this does not convince Poles to compare himself to Messi and Ronaldo.

– But each of us exists on other positions. Cristiano operates on the left, Messi in the middle. I play on the first line. Of course it back towards the center of the pitch and not waiting 90 minutes on the ball. I want to participate in the game. I happen to look over almost the entire match. Sometimes for 80 minutes it fails, but there comes 81 minutes and finally I got my opportunity. My job is also taking on oneself attention of two defenders, to make way for colleagues. This is football, a team sport. We all work on the result – said Lewandowski.

– I am 27 years old and I want to be better every year. I want to shoot more goals. My best moment of his career came just now. I hope it will last as long as possible. Sometimes being a striker is not easy, it requires a fierce battle in every game. An important role is played by colleagues. It may yet happen that I will do everything correctly – be free from the defense, I generate a space, but do not get the ball – ended the Polish striker.

Robert Lewandowski is one of the candidates for the Ballon d’Or. Polak is mentioned among the “bankers” to earn a place in the top three – along with Messi and Ronaldo.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment