Sunday, February 28, 2016

Peter Prevc: “I proved that I can wygyrwać” – skijumping.pl

Peter Prevc

Peter Prevc

photo. Tadeusz Mieczyński

Peter Prevc won the 19th victory of his career and 13th this season and secured at six competitions before the end of competition in the World Cup crystal globe.

“It was the most beautiful moment in my career, when I realized that I won in the final classification” – he said after the meeting Slovenian jumper. “Already last season was very close, but this proved that I can win” – he added. “My goal is always perfect jumps. This season, I was able to maybe one or two, so it is something to work. Moreover it lasts rivalry in the World Cup in flight, and this is my next goal” – summed up Prevc.

In second place on the podium rivalry graduated Severin Freund. “It was a good contest. There was a chance to beat Peter, but unfortunately it is too strong at this point. I am glad that my jumps are getting better,” – commented Freund. “Today, I was second but my goal is the win yet this season. For this I need more confidence, but it seems to me that this is possible” – he added.

As the third in the competition in Kazakhstan was Daniel Andre Tande. “I’m happy with the competition. I jumped high and I was for this reason a lot of fun. You can not wait the next competitions. I think the jury is finished today a great job in setting the length of the invasion and allowing us to donation of long jumps,” – said the Norwegian .

Anna Szczepankiewicz, source: Information own

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment