Wednesday, November 12, 2014

El. Euro 2016: Georgia – Poland. Great form Olkowski give him … – Polish Radio


  Paul Olkowski Polish national team in the match against Slovakia , photo PAP / Bartlomiej Zborowski
 

Match Georgia – Poland on Polish Radio & gt; & gt; & gt;

November 11 in Cologne began a period of Carnival (for residents of the city is the fifth season, which will last until Ash Wednesday). For this reason, players of FC Koeln trained in red wigs and red balls on their noses.
– In the team there is a great atmosphere, everyone comes to class in a good mood. I really enjoyed this action, because sometimes be a little chill in training. It should be a time for work, relaxation and fun. In Cologne it everything is well arranged – said Olkowski.
24-year-old rather quickly acclimated to the German club and successfully there recently as a right winger. What is true for FC Koeln hit in the summer, but the contract signed a few months earlier.
– Already half a year before I knew I was passing to the club. Thus, I began private lessons in German, because I communicate in the local language is very important. In this respect, well prepared. Also, in terms of sports, I had no problems, because physically I was well prepared. I trained individually, and I knew where I go – he stressed. Earlier
Olkowski appeared at right-back position among in Miner Zabrze, whose coach was Nawałka.
– Activities at the current coach was really hard, because I had no problems on the first training camp with FC Koeln. Arek Milik also told me that training in Germany are heavy, but with coach Nawałki worked even harder – he said.

& gt; & gt; & gt; El. Euro 2016: Georgia – Poland. “We are ready for different variants of the meeting” & lt; & lt; & lt;
good game in the club can move on to its position in the Polish national team, which on Friday will face in Tbilisi with Georgia in Euro 2016 qualifier While not threatened at right-back Luke seems to be Piszczek it right wing rotation is due to the injury of Jacob Błaszczykowski.
– Arriving at grouping all look forward to the game. Recently, I was only a reserve, so now I hope to step out. For the September match with Gibraltar, the club played sporadically. Then, after returning to the club more was involved in training and it brought results. I know what I need to do to continue to grow – said Olkowski.

& gt; & gt; & gt; El. Euro 2016: Georgia – Poland. The key to success? Good atmosphere & lt; & lt; & lt;
After three rounds of qualifying Group D results in Poland, before Ireland – after 7 points. Georgians have 3 points for a win over Gibraltar 3: 0.
White-Red fly to Georgia on Thursday in the chair. 9. That day will be the official training and press conference. Qualifying match in Euro 2016 starts on Friday, November 14 at. 21 local time (18 in Poland).

Source: TVN Agency / x-news

ps

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment