Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Milik: That goal gives me the motivation and confidence in success! – Interia

1 hr. 55 minutes ago

– Every goal we shoot in the international arena for the Polish national team is a motivation for further work and adds confidence in further successful – he said after draw with Switzerland (2-2) Polish striker Arkadiusz Milik.

Milik enjoying the beautiful gateway

/ Maciej Kulczyński / PAP

Arkadiusz Milik, the ball in from the free kick, gave Poland the lead 2-1 in a meeting with the Swiss.

Ajax striker admitted that he came close, and in general to did not shoot the free kick!

– These shots, like this one, after which I scored a goal, I practice in training. All in all, it helped me a little misfortune Robert. He was first appointed to the free-throw from this area and it is likely to hit. Robert, however, had to leave the pitch (granted him help – ed. Ed.), And this in a sense has created a situation for me – told Milik.

Is this the best season in the life of Milika, he shoots a goal in Ajax and representation? – I hope not. I hope that this is just the beginning and the better matches are still ahead of me – not behind football.

– It is known that always want to play from the beginning, but today the coach decided to give a chance to more players. I was on the bench, walked in, drew and you can not look at it that way, and I feel better as a substitute, or playing from the beginning. The most important is the good of the team – said Milik.

From Wroclaw Michael Białoński

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment