Monday, February 23, 2015

Jaśkowiec: I’ll fight, I want to confirm this medal – Interia

1 hour. 14 minutes ago

Bronze medal in the ski world championships in Falun won on Sunday by Justyna Kowalczyk and Sylvia Jaśkowiec in the sprint team encouraged the whole Polish team. “White-red” no intention to drop at every startup.

Sylvia Jaśkowiec training on Monday

/ Grzegorz Momot / PAP

The Falun planned for women are three events – 10 km free technique Tuesday, relay race two days later and 30 km “classic” on Saturday. The nearest join all women start off Kowalczyk. In contrast, the strongest focus is on him Jaśkowiec.

– I fought. I want to show that I am on a higher level of sports. As if to confirm this medal in the sprint team – she pointed out.

I really exciting to be still during the relay race.

– I’m sure that the relay will be different look than in previous years. I do not want to impose on the girls too much pressure, but they must know that the route is flat, not too demanding, which opens up a great chance for a good result – emphasized Kowalczyk.

– I’m optimistic. Each of us will surely be “bit of snow”. We are running not only for himself, but for the whole group. We are positively nabuzowany – Ewelina Marcisz added that in the individual sprint was 25, and in the course of a combined 27.

Composition complements Kornelia Marek. In the course of combined took 24 position. In the previous championship “White-red” was only in ninth place.

On Monday, the Polish women trained not only Kowalczyk. She said that it is already … old and needs to rest, because before it even important start.

– I do not submit the weapons. I have before me something that has always been very important to me. I do not know how you sleep, so any declaration certainly I will not. However, running at 30 km was always great for me – she said. Two years ago, in Val di Fiemme, it won the silver medal.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment