Sunday, February 22, 2015

Kamil Stoch: Very humbly say that … – Interia

Kamil Stoch pushed the boat is not on the normal hill in Falun. – I did what I could – he said. Before our world champion title defense on the large hill.

Kamil Stoch during Saturday’s competition

/ Grzegorz Momot / PAP

After jumping on the 90 and 89 m Stoch came on Saturday 17th place tie with Clement Muranka.

The best of the “White-red” was Jan Ziobro, who finished eighth. On the first series and 33 place Piotr Zyla competition ended.

The world champion was Norwegian Rune Velta, ahead of German Severin Freund and Austrian Stefan Kraft.

Coach deeper in the opinion that there was no one day training to become accustomed to Stoch jumps, which He did not quite fit.

“Extremely humbly say that on this hill I did everything I could,” – wrote on Facebook Stoch after Saturday’s competition.

“The next time to devote to restore the freshness of body and mind (how wise it sounds :)), because Championships are ongoing and I’m healthy, I have two skis and do not hesitate to use them” – he stressed.

Companies Kamil Stoch on Facebook

/

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment