Sunday, February 22, 2015

Justyna Kowalczyk: I am very proud; Sylwia Jaśkowiec: cool … – Onet.pl

 
  Photo: PAP
 
 
  Sylwia Jaśkowiec and Justyna Kowalczyk
 
 
 

Our ladies radiant circled the stadium race but also do not be surprised. Won the bronze medal in the sprint relay. This is the first medal in the history of the World Cup in the Nordic Polish team in racing. White-Red were only Norweżkom and Szwedkom. The latter after a thrilling finish.

– This is for me the next Winter Olympics in Turin – with a break World Cup in Sapporo – an event, which back with a medal. There is probably another like an athlete, who would become the podium for so many years. I’m very proud of that reason. I am also very proud of Sylvia, he gave advice. I used it the first time I ran the medal and I know that it is terribly heavy feeling. I’ve never seen her like fighting – said Kowalczyk. At this point Jaśkowiec interjected: – Thank you, as it’s my big words. Our twice Olympic champion but decided to exchange further: – I am also proud of the coach, he withstood everything. With Maciek, who helped me recently. Who knows, it may open new doors.

For Jaśkowiec medal is the first major event in the senior career. Once I was a player with Osieczan youth world champion. Now she stood on the podium senior competition. When asked about whether it was harder before the start, or already in the race, she said: – It was harder before qualifying. All the pressure before the competition. After qualifying, when our appetites have grown, it will automatically adrenaline was very much driven up. In the final, you have to give everything, and even a little more, because in this competition you are responsible not only for themselves but also for the fact that I will change my colleague.

Jaśkowiec was doing on Sunday really great. It was with enormous freedom to see, especially uphill.

– It was not running at ease. At the World Cup is not free. It is rather hard fight – awarded runner with Osieczan.

Just before the finish Jaśkowiec, which ended the rivalry was still in the second position. At last, however, gave meters ahead of Swedish girl.

– I saw only the back Falla. I felt, too, that someone from the back pressure on it. Stina Nilsson, however, was amazing at the finish. Although I gave it everything, I lost it – told Jaśkowiec who asked about it, what was the first thought for the finish line, she said: – First thought after the finish, it was the fact that the team did not disappoint, and Justine, who pinned a lot hope this show. It was nice to meet the expectations of all of us, as well as fans – told Jaśkowiec.

On the big screen finish watching Kowalczyk. – But I do not remember too much of this finish. I think I even sat down and was experiencing.

From Falun – Tomasz Kalemba, Eurosport.Onet.pl

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment