Thursday, December 25, 2014

Gregor Schlierenzauer: everything is possible – Onet.pl

Austrian despite the fact that this season, scored one victory already is looking through the prism of his past achievements, it certainly is not in his best yet available. However, as he often admits, TCS is one of his favorite events and will be there to try to fight for the top spot – I have my own problems this season, but I’m in a position to win. Everything is possible, also, that I will triumph in the whole cycle. I do not have any pressure on myself, won twice already and I know how to do it – announced less than a 25-year-old in an interview with APA.

The fight in the tournament will definitely compensated. Current season there emerged a strong favorite to win. Schlierenzauer not exclude that, like last year, and now the winner may not be a complete surprise – We have already seen various events during the TCS. Sometimes you win, which puts you least.

As a result, a lot of good players jumping now, one of the main factors determining the winner of the event, will certainly aura – A lot will depend on the weather. There are many athletes at a similar level. The one that goes best with the wind, win – Austrian notes.

Jumper adds that when it comes to his person, that he is the biggest problem with getting used to the new suits. In the season has been increased tolerance suits in the field circuit (1-3 cm), so that the clothes athletes are now wider. – More and better feel on the hill, but in spite of all this certainty me a little lacking. And probably by the end of the season I can not completely switch to new suits. I have to accept the fact that so far I have not found an appropriate way to good jumps – tells Schlierenzauer.

TCS first competition will be held on December 28 in Oberstdorf.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment