Monday, December 29, 2014

Stoch: it was a firecracker joy – Virtual Poland

WP.PL | added 2014-12-29 (8:36) 2 hours and 27 minutes ago | 1 review

PAP / Grzegorz Momot

Kamil Stoch no secret joy at the recovery and ahead of him compete in 63. Four Hills Tournament. Two-time Olympic champion admits Sochi in “Sport Review” that his first training after recovering jumping leg injury gave him great joy. – I enjoyed as a child of the first lollipop – do not hide the leader of the Polish team.
 

 Kamil Stoch did not occur in this season or a World Cup competition due to health problems. Our best jumper injured foot and had to undergo surgery. It seemed that his performance in 63. Four Hills Tournament is excluded, but Stoch quickly returned to health.
 

The two-time Olympic champion of Sochi was in the squad for the tournament and in training and qualifications for the competition in Oberstdorf presented very well taking place at the forefront. Thus showed that, despite the long break has not forgotten how to jump.
 

In an interview with “Review of Sports’ 27-year-old admits that the last few weeks have been very difficult for him. – The worst was the moment in which I learned that I have to undergo surgery. I knew immediately that it is related to several weeks break in jumping – he says.
 

– For me it was a drama, because I love jumping. But I quickly realized that otherwise can not be that this is the best solution for me – adds Stoch and admits that the first training jumps back to health after the former gave him great joy.
 

– It was a volcano, explosion, firecracker joy. I enjoyed as a child of the first lollipop, I unpacked the perfect gift under the Christmas tree. It was like a gift I had been waiting a very long time – confides journalists world champion Val di Fiemme.
 

Our excellent jumper also argues that in the Four Hills Tournament will not fight for anything. – I’ve already achieved your. I’m here and I can compete. I just wanted to come back here and enjoy the jumps – he concludes.
 

Edited by TS


Polub sport.wp.pl on Facebook

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment