Sunday, December 28, 2014

TCS. Stoch: I was ready to jump – Polish Radio

– While it may indeed that is a plus for me – I have another day to rest and regenerate. Today the conditions were not easy. Especially since the snow was falling heavily and it was quite soft on the landing, and it could be another hurdle for me – but added two-time Olympic champion.

Stoch from trauma did not jump from the beginning of the season. In the competition for the first time was scheduled to perform on Sunday. Weather caused problems, however, that after several hours of moving the start of the competition, the jury decided to move the tournament on Monday.

– I have already treated the Saturday qualifications as a competition, after all I had to fight for promotion – but pointed Stoch.

It seems that the jury took the only right decision. Firstly, the most important is the health of the players, and second spikes in such conditions could distort competition.

– Today the conditions certainly would not be fair to all players. These jumps what I saw, that one player had the wind at the ski in the range of 6 m / s and the other about 2 m / s – noted jumper with Zab.

The leader of the Polish jumpers have responded to his return to the hill.

– I love to jump on skis and for me to know that this is a place for me at the tournament it was like unpacking a large gift I had been waiting for a very long time.

The opportunity will jump to the next had on Monday. Playing the competition in Oberstdorf is scheduled for 17.30 an hour.

boron, polskieradio.pl, skijumping.pl

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment