Thursday, December 18, 2014

Krzysztof “Diablo” Wlodarczyk: I cheated myself, but … – Onet.pl

Krzysztof “Diablo” Wlodarczyk lost in this year’s professional champion belt WBC junior heavy weight, losing Grigory Drozd with. As he himself admits, he had his head busy with other things, and even threatened to fight the appeal. – Cheated himself – he confessed in an interview with “Super Express.” Diablo “also commented on the relationship with Arthur pin and a possible change Fidor Lapin coach.

One of the leading Polish boxers admitted that after losing the title has plans two fights in 2015 years. – First reclaim the belt, then defend it – threatens to. Also acknowledges that there will be change of a trainer, as speculated after losing to Russian. – Next preparation must be different from the previous ones. Fyodor Lapin is a very good coach. Changes to the system will work fine, but his coach is – declared Wlodarczyk.

ending year “Diablo” on certainly does not pass to the successful. The loss of the belt by a few factors to which he himself has granted. – In my life has happened a lot. July 17 I gave birth to a daughter with another woman, not his wife. July and August can burn half, discard in the trash. I was not able to catch everything in September, it was too late, but I cheated myself – confesses. Krzysztof Wlodarczyk also said that it was the idea of ​​an appeal against Drozd, because in addition to personal problems, he also had health problems. – But I’m not a coward. In these cases, I am honor. It cost me a failure.

Boxer also told about his relationship with Arthur pin. It is well known that the two men did not burn with each other too much sympathy. – Do not need anything, somehow tolerate. I will fix your affairs in a sport, and he … in a completely different. Have you ever’ll fight? I do not know, maybe in 2-3 years – said the former world champion federaci WBC junior heavy.

The “Super Express”

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment