Sunday, January 11, 2015

Justyna Kowalczyk for a few minutes did not react – Onet.pl

On Sunday Polka collapsed along the route 9 km free, which ended the Tour de Ski. Kowalczyk on less than a kilometer from the finish at the Alpe Cermis ascent fainted and was taken to hospital for examination. Fortunately, nothing serious happened and immediately was released on Sunday.

– supposedly for four minutes I was somewhere and did not react to anything. A similar thing happened to me at the Olympic Games in Turin – Justyna Kowalczyk said.

Our “Queen Nart” the Tour de Ski is not presented as well as Norwegians. It was evident that sticks out from them. On Saturday, she said that if it was not the Tour de Ski, already on the run for 10 km classic technique zeszłaby from the route. – I do not know what it was caused by fainting – spoke briefly.

It is unclear what will Kowalczyk plans regarding next starts. She had to go to competitions to Estonia and Russia, but not yet the decision was made. – I could not even talk to the coach about it. I’ll pack up and I’m ready – finished.

For: sport.tvp.pl

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment