Thursday, January 1, 2015

Stoch: good performance, but not crazy – Virtual Poland

WP.PL/Skijumping.pl | added 2015-01- 01 (18:45) 1 hour and 11 minutes ago | 1 review

PAP / EPA / DANIEL KARMANN

– I wish I was as good as in Oberstdorf – said after the contest 63. Four Hills Tournament in Garmisch-Partenkirchen Kamil Stoch, who finished in 15th place New Year competitions. The double Olympic champion from Sochi added that he still lacks training jumps.
 

 After the great contest for Stoch in Oberstdorf (4th place) in the Ga-Pa so well was gone. The leader of our staff has two solid jumps, which was enough to take the 15th position.
 

– The competition for a good judge of my performance. Perhaps without going crazy and flash. I wish I was as good as in Oberstdorf – said after the competition Stoch in an interview with Skijumping.pl service.
 

– I do not expect that everyone will contest followed me so easily. I miss the training jumps. Some things are already established but some still do so well I do not advise. Today I was able to position the footprint – especially in the first jump could be felt in the second corrected the item and everything was fine – explained the best jumper of the World Cup of the season 2014/2015.
 

Stoch added that the jump in Innsbruck, where there will be another competition Four Hills Tournament is one of his favorites. – I like the subject and atmosphere prevailing there – said the player, who did not start due to an injury in the World Cup played before the start of TCS.


Polub sport.wp.pl on Facebook

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment