Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Justyna Kowalczyk was terribly hard, but fought as hard as I could – Onet.pl

For the first time measurement, located at 1.7 km runner from Great kasinas even ran. She had a slight advantage over Therese Johaug and Bjoergen. After another 400 meters, was second, but most lost in the second part of the route. Many seconds gained over her Norwegian Heidi Weng and Swede Emma Wiken. Finally Kowalczyk was fifth with a loss of 17.6 to Bjoergen. Norwegian woman ahead of her compatriot – Johaug Weng 10.8 and 13.1.

– It was heavy gear in which the differences were very small. Except, of course Marit, which we departed. Terribly difficult for me was the last one and a half kilometer. But I struggled as I could. Quickly caught up, running ahead of me Swede Sara Lindborg, who helped me a little bit later in the finish – Kowalczyk said after the race.

When asked about why so many seconds lost in the last part of the route, and why so tired in this passage routes, she said. – I always have something on this route, that at this point I lose. There are virtually identical flat sections, and this is much corners. Therefore came out as always.

– Today, men bulleted this route. Wherever they are flat, the men run classic bezkrokiem. I do not like such routes. They are very similar to those in Davos. This, however, does not alter the fact he won once here, and the tracks have the same profile – ended Kowalczyk.

For the first time in three racing World Cup points Sylwia Jaśkowiec not won. 31. Polka took place. For Bjoergen lost 1.05,5.

– This distance fit me, but the style is not the end. However, I ran to the fullest. More was not able to give it – Jaśkowiec said.

The 34 items came to the finish Kornelia Kubińska, losing to Bjoergen 1.07,2.

In the overall Tour de Ski Norwegian has been 1.34, 3 advantage Weng and until 2.16,5 over Johaug. Kowalczyk takes fifth place with a loss of 3.24,8. Jaśkowiec is 21, losing 5.12,5 and Kubińska takes place with a loss of 37 6.40,1.

From Toblach – Tomasz Kalemba, Eurosport.Onet.pl

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment