Saturday, January 3, 2015

Piotr Zyla: there is nothing to force the tug and jerk – Onet.pl

– Very fine was the second jump training and the qualification. For such tests I can do and it makes me happy. These jumps were really cool. There have been a lot of air when the skis. But actually, I did not have a special fun here, because I just have not been the greatest. It was not crazy.

– On Sunday, I just want to jump well. The Ga-Pa only one I was just happy. Had I put away two normal jumps then I would have enjoyed from the 17th place. But I knew that I could afford more, and that I did not show. I was a little disappointed. Slowly forward. There is no force to tug and jerk. How to come it will come, if not then next year.

– German Rather jumps are more enjoyable than those in Austria. However, as it jumps as well, that’s okay. Not really, I like to jump here in Innsbruck. I’ve been here few times. In Bischofshofen subject is boring, specific. I do not like him.

– Ga-Pa Once I was able to relax at the sauna and swimming pool. Potaplaliśmy little, I was able to forget about jumping and it is the most important on a day off – KS Wisła player added.

On Sunday, the competition is expected to start at 14. The transmission on Eurosport.

Z Innsbruck – Krzysztof Srogosz, Eurosport.Onet.pl

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment