Thursday, August 27, 2015

Anita Wlodarczyk outclassed her rivals – Polish Radio

Wlodarczyk, who in Berlin in 2009 won the gold medal in the World Championships, and two years ago in Moscow, silver, started Thursday’s final at the stadium known as the Bird’s Nest projection distance of 74,40. In subsequent attempts to hammer he landed farther – at 78.52, 80.27 and 80.85. In the fifth line generated net 79.31, and the last throw was burned.


 

– I plan two more take-offs and I would like to record still improve. I feel that now I am able to throw over 82 meters. Maybe it will happen at the meeting ISTAF Berlin, and perhaps in the Memorial Kamila Skolimowska in Warsaw? – She noted.

She admitted that decoration, which took place half an hour after the end of the competition, did not enjoy it quite as much.

– It was not my first podium. I knew what it looks like, what it be. Emotions was not as great as even six years ago in Berlin, where he also won gold in the world championship. It was definitely more emotional – she said.

On the question of whether it is pleased with herself, she said: – 99 per cent. There was no just record the globe. I was close, but lacked in the last trading slack, but I’m happy because I had two throws over 80 meters.


 
 
 


Wlodarczyk did not want to compare the competition seven years ago, when he competed in the so-called. Bird’s Nest in the Olympic Games.

– It’s a whole new story. Then I threw 71 meters, now ten further. It’s a totally different reality. Now, as I entered the contest, the only thought that would be fine – she added.


 
Read more

 Anita W & # x142; odarczyk 1200.jpg

Beijing 2015: Anita Wlodarczyk world champion in hammer throw [REPORT]

 
 

She threw traditionally – in the glove Kamila Skolimowska and yellow hammer Polanik. She led from the first round, and none of the opponents were not able to establish her rivalry.

– I prefer if someone presses me. It was then that I get better results. That is why I hope that next year someone to join me. Maybe Tatiana Lysenko return after maternity break strong? It is difficult to assess at this time, but certainly I would not want was a situation next year – she pointed out.

The competition in Beijing was different than any before. – After each attempt screamed, and before biłam to face. It was uncontrollable reflexes. I just wanted to mobilize. I jumped too? I do not remember. I am glad that a spin kick to kick – she said.

Enjoy the fact that it is in its competition Poland is the best in the world. Men won the hammer throw for Paweł Fajdek (Agros Zamosc).

– I may as long as possible that way. We continue traditions that began Szymon Ziolkowski and Kamila Skolimowska – she said.

For the next year the goal is one – the Olympic gold medal in Rio de Janeiro.

– So far what we expected with a trainer I have always managed to accomplish. I wish only to themselves, I was healthy. Every year we go to established scheme, and so far everything is working. If it comes out, that’s for sure for a few months before the Olympics we will not change anything – announced.


 

Former Polish champion of Wlodarczyk: I do not think she was the competitor that could compete with it

 
 

Source / TVN24 / x-news

 

Wlodarczyk hopes that as the championship returns to Warsaw, where he will train.

– object on Skra situation is dramatic. If you shut us viewport and a gym, I do not know what I’ll do. This will be a serious problem – she noted.

The most longs for … ride a bicycle. – The last time I came back to Warsaw and I saw your bike, dusty standing on the balcony, it was a pity. But I have to be careful, I can not now afford a long drive to not do harm, but at the end of the season for sure on him jump into – she said.

The most important thing right now is to avoid injury. It is not easy. By a defect of the spine, Wlodarczyk can not carry too much in training. Must be careful at almost every step.

– For a couple of years arranged with the coach Krzysztof Kaliszewskim a scheme to reduce the risk of injury to a minimum. May this bring further results. Unfortunately, I can not lift heavy weights. We can now keep guessing. Because I do not know what would happen if I was stronger. Surely with all my rivals I am the weakest – she pointed out.

This was especially evident at the March training camp in Chula Vista, where she had the opportunity to observe training a German woman Kathrin Klaas.

– As entered the gym I had on the bar 80 kg. She threw 150 kg and performed more squats with the weight on the front. It gets even more difficult than how it is placed on the back. I wonder what she thought she saw that I I carry almost half less – wondered 30-year-old athlete.

Wlodarczyk returned to the country on Friday.


 

So far, the white-and-reds won six medals: gold Wlodarczyk and Paweł Fajdek (Agros Zamosc) in the hammer throw, silver Adam Kszczot (RKS Łódź) in the 800 has brown Wojciech Nowicki (Podlasie Bialystok) in the hammer throw and pole vaulter Paul Wojciechowski (CWZS Zawisza Bydgoszcz SL) and Piotr Lisek (OSOT Szczecin).

 
 

ah

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment