Thursday, August 27, 2015

World Cup: Elimination horror. “Machałek” throw the first “meat”, then drive – Sports Review


Saturday and Peter, and his training partner, Robert Urbanek will contest the final as favorites. Before they gained the confidence we had in the morning firmly in Beijing nadenerwować. Malachowski competed in the first qualifying group and to the amazement of the audience first throw was exceeded, and the other received only 59.08 m. Walking nervously next to the viewport, he tried to concentrate to a third party, last longer attempt, no, and this time succeeded. As the second in the whole competition crossed the border 65 meters, giving automatic qualification for the finals. The result of 65.59 dismissed the specter of elimination from the championship. In addition it has reached the minimum qualifying only 21-year-old Jamaican Fedrick Dacres (65.77), former world champion cadets and juniors, this year’s winner of the Pan American Games, who are holders of record of 66.75 in life.


known was that on the one hand, “Machałek” developed at these championships fantastic form, on the other hand that just before flying to Beijing began a sharp pain, which is heavily skewed. And it could be the explanation for the weakness in the first two rounds. But it turned out that the reason was different, as left the pitch sincerely Peter himself said:
– In the first two trials simply did not hold me head. I was too confident, because in training I threw over 70 meters. It therefore seemed that getting 65 is just a matter of spins in a circle and tipped the disc. But as it turned out this morning – naming the matter on the chin – unless the eggs left in the hotel. Now I have a major problem: how to find them – bluntly described his shaky Polish record holder (71.84 meters). He added:
– In the end, I switched the 65 meters, which is not unusual distance, but it’s just so they say. Already many masters fell off in qualifying, although it seemed that for them the minimum qualification is a breeze. He busted here, for example, Hungary’s Zoltán Kővágó, except that it happens often falls off. Of course, before the last attempt I was in terrible stress. I realized that if you confine the third time on stroking disk, instead it properly throw it over to me sick. Fortunately, that got as much as you need, and in the final should not be any easier, because – I hope – start so that I’ll be in the top eight, with a total available six attempts. Otherwise it would be a failure. So the first task finals, is to qualify for the eight and the second – a fight for a medal. I hope that in the finals there will be stress, which usually uskrzydlał me, and here I was just him almost paralyzed. Well, but I’m over it. To relax muscle tension before the third throw and begin to think, stung sharply safety pin that secures the starting number. Eliminations made me realize that I can not feel too confident. God knows why I did not feel the stress of the previous days, only just on the start. Previously, I went on an absolute relaxed, being in a good mood because I was aware of how well I was prepared for the championship. So I hope that after these my crossing both Robert Urbanek win a medal and nerves finally calmed down. Could another double podium for Polish. Let them play Mazurka, it’ll be fun.


And beyond all sorry viewers who had heard so many bad words for “ch” and “k”, which fell out of my mouth. I myself am disgusted with their attitude in qualifying – made a self-criticism Malachowski, and most importantly he said that now his back hardly hurt and in the finals, even if his leg broke away, it would start.


> Such problems as the vice-champion of Moscow had Urbanek, bronze medalist at last year’s European Championships in Zurich. He took fifth place elimination (64.23 meters – the same as Germany’s Christoph Harting, the younger brother was not competing at the Beijing world champion Robert Harting).


– Contrary to appearances, me too, it was a little nerve when for the first time, I threw only 62.97. It makes me a little annoyed because it kicks test much better it looked and felt confident. Although I knew that najprawdopdobniej even the first kick gives me a promotion, but I preferred to be safe than sorry and the second round it was already quite different. On the third try again in a very yanked, reaching only 61.94, it did not already have any significance, for the finale, and so I was sure – he stressed Urbanek.


Among the top discus throwers in addition to Hungarian Kovago dropped discobolus fourth last World Cup in Germany martin wierig, the Olympic silver medalist Ehsan Haddadi Iranian and Cuban in the colors of Spain – Lois Maikel Martinez (rek. 67,45).


discus throw finals on Saturday and on the same day the women’s high jump final, which without too much trouble qualified (enough 1.92 m) our indoor world champion Kamila Lićwinko
– Eliminations were a little stressful, but I could odtechnąć. I must admit that I cope poorly with stress and this is my biggest problem. In qualifying I devoured me a little stress, but I hope that Saturday will be better now because I’m in great shape – with a smile betrayed Kamil, the Beijing accompanied by husband and coach in one person Michael Lićwinko. In the Continental Hotel, where they lived by our athletes, helps Kamila in mental attitude, Dr. John Blecharz, which – as you know – in his time to his feet ski jumper Adam Malysz.


In Saturday’s final – next Polish women – faworytkami will be: Russian Olympic champion Anna Czyczerowa, her countrywoman, indoor współmistrzyni the world (Lićwinko) Maria Kuczyn and slowly descending from the arena Croatian superstar Blanka Vlasic. Was eliminated holder of a record of 2.05 was the world runner-American Chaunté Lowe-Lowe and Russian Svetlana Shkolina not defend the title gained in Moscow, he suffered an injury.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment