Monday, September 29, 2014

Michal Kwiatkowski best rider in the world: just came to me – Polish Radio

– I give thanks not only to Michael Gołasiowi, but the rest of staff, which was amazing – he said at the finish of the new world champion cyclist elite Michal Kwiatkowski.

In an interview with radio journalist Vladimir Rezner Ones popular “Flower” insisted that his teammates did everything to it throughout the race was relaxed and in the end he could attack.

– I could save a lot of energy and This final attack just came to me – he said the master.

Kwiatkowski throughout the year will have the privilege of wearing the rainbow jerseys world champion, but the race is a white-red color gave him wings. – Horse in the national colors is for each rider a special day in the season – said “Flower” and I’m glad that everything came out, because the Polish kolarstwu this success is very much needed.

– Success is dedicated to the girl Agata, the whole family, the whole team Omega and friends from Toruń, which repaying debt incurred at the beginning of my career – ended Michal Kwiatkowski.

Polish riders were left world champions in amateur cycling. Gained the title of Richard Szurkowski, Janusz Kowalski, Lech Piasecki and Joachim Halupczok. The last time with such success Polish rider enjoyed 25 years ago. But never in the history of Pole stood on the top step of the podium in the race with a mass start professional elite.

& gt; & gt; & gt; World Cup Cycling: Michal Kwiatkowski world champion!

Michael

Michał Kwiatkowski on top of the podium EPA / JAVIER lizon

 

After the victory of Michael Kwiatkowski in the race for the world championship cycling elite said:

Michal Golas: “I cried with happiness when our director Piotr Wadecki told me headphones that Michael won. last kilometer I drove with tears in his eyes. rejoiced with gold Michael so if I had won. Hard to control emotions. “

Bartosz Huzarski: ” I was still the best, I was lying in an accident, but alive. guys went great, and “Flower” finished our work perfectly. did not expect that we will have a world champion. This result is to the nth degree. “

Przemysław Niemiec: ” We knew all that Michael is strong, that perfectly rides . route was for experts racing classic for riders such as Michael. lacked such a success of the Polish kolarstwu and now must surely be better. I felt very well today and I think my job too well done. “

(ah, Radio Single / Chronicle Sports)

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment