Saturday, April 18, 2015

Fed Cup – A. Radwanska: decided condition – Onet.pl

– There’s no denying that in the first set I had a little sweat. The second condition is probably played the most important role. Martin plays recently mainly in doubles, and it was only half of the court. She had to swell – Radwanska assessed.

Radwanska admitted that in the first set, not everything went her way . – I struggled a little with itself. I prepared myself for a long exchange, I knew what to expect when Hingis. Sometimes I had some problems, but I managed to break herself – said our player.

Radwanska will face tomorrow with Timea Bacsinszky. Meeting with Hingis was a good opportunity to prepare for the duel with Time. She is now in very good shape, so I expect a heavy game.

On Sunday, will face Agnieszka Radwanska with Bacsinszky, and her sister, Urszula, play with Hingis. On the court will also deblistki – Klaudia Jans-Ignacik and Alicja Rosolska come to a duel with a pair Hingis-Bacsinszky.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment