Saturday, April 25, 2015

Pin started the “American Dream” of victory. “I did not want … – Polish Radio

The heavyweight pin was definitely better than the American Ty Cobb. When in the second round for the second time sent him into the boards, the referee ended the duel. It was the 18th victory of the Pole, including 10 ahead of time.

– I could end up before, but I did not want to burn – summed fight Pole.

A similar course was Suleckiego duel with American Darryl Cunningham (weight Super Middleweight), which also ended in a second round knockout. 25-year-old “Striczu” won the 20th professional victory on rings (fifth ahead of time).

– I’m happy, but I know me a little carried away. I got into unnecessary struggles – Sulęcki said.

In the fight of the evening, which was the rate belt world champion WBC super middleweight, Badou Jack defeated Swede Points defending American Anthony Dirrell title.

The success of Jack in a duel with Dirrell was considered a surprise. The judges his victory two points to tie. It was the 19th win of his career Swede (it also has one defeat and one draw). While Dirrell suffered the first defeat.

Source: Press Focus / x-news

mr, PAP, bokser.org

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment