Monday, April 20, 2015

Robert Radwanski: Wiktorowski must go – Onet.pl

He called for the resignation of Mr. Wiktorowski after losing a match with Russia in the Federation Cup in Krakow. The defeat to Switzerland in Zielona Gora is even more severe, so it is difficult to expect a different assessment of your daughter’s coach job.

Of course! If only you Wiktorowski has at least a bit of honor, he should resign as coach of the national team, not only Polish, but also as a coach my daughter.

calls you on it, but if you really count on it?

I’m not in his head, but I doubt it. You probably will not do it, because it would be on my mind. For this there are still financial issues can go around the world, well you live with Agnes. Besides, there are people who are behind him, support him, strengthen his position, but I’d rather too much to say about it … In professional sports are the most important results, and these good Agnieszka does not have. Therefore, in the first instance should be settled by a trainer. There can be no longer of this mutual admiration society, if my daughter depends on the results.

Agnieszka notes how are things?

I will not be responsible for his daughter, but as they say in the Bible “You will know them by their fruits.” Therefore Wiktorowski estimate their work on the basis of recent developments Agnes, and we all know what it looks like. She is the complete athlete, but as tennis players sometimes decide nuances. Wiktorowski he had time to prove. At the beginning, when in January 2013 years to train stopped my daughters, “rode” a little more on our training, but then it all went down. There was no progress bar, it was for this stagnation, and now Agnieszka retracts. If someone does not see it, let yourself ranking will look at recent developments of my daughter and then see the light.

When it all started to go wrong?

This is not a new thing. The fact that things are going badly, paid attention for more than a year and half ago. From this season Navratilova was hired to move on to other projects Agnes, fix this stagnation and change the vector pointing backwards. As we all know, unfortunately, a lot of the other girls making progress – and not only those younger, but in the age of Agnes – and my daughter goes backwards. The best proof of this is Bacsinszky, who came to the Federation Cup to the Green Mountains and Uli gave three gems, and “Isi” two. Two-three years ago Agnieszka gave the girls the two gems. And now you can see what’s going on. It is a complete gap in comparison with what it used to be. Therefore, I think the time for a completely wasted.

I’ll be sure there will be voices that speak for Mr. bitterness because there is no longer your daughter this team.

Absolutely not, after I left voluntarily when I found that Wiktorowski is disloyal, it’s all about cash. So now there is an assessment crazy dad, only cold calculation of athletic performance during the half year for both of my daughters. Ula is more justified, because she had a long-term health problems, but in the case of Agnes, there is no excuse. This is a brilliant player, you just know how to work the diamond. And if they can not do that, it just goes away, giving the reins to someone else. I’m not saying that this is supposed to be me, I do not know – for some personal reasons – and at this point I would be able to take on this task. It’s really a lot of good coaches WTA who ate in this profession teeth, so they could take care of Agnieszka and save the situation.

I would like to emphasize that only care about the welfare of daughters. This is the first place, I do not mind it. Wiktorowski and so had a lot of wasted time. In my opinion, Agnieszka has to rethink it all, look back, understand a few things and make a decision. Because she is good now. I I can say that this or that is wrong, but the status quo, and so can be maintained, for it says, “No, Dad, it’s good, it’s just a moment of crisis”, etc. And in this way you can go about it by years. Except that time is running out, yet we do not get younger, and the athlete has only a moment, like a butterfly, you must use. While the body is young, you have to use the time, but it must help the right people.

Everyone we know that is not new is you do not follow through with Wiktorowskim.

But it is not a matter of my willingness or unwillingness to him. Of course, in some cases it nabruździł me and proved to be disloyal man, but if my daughter was playing very well, akceptowałbym it. If my daughter was in the top three of the WTA rankings, and the coach would be a man who does not suit me, then I would accept it. But for a long time after the departure from the team of my daughter completely take the floor on it. And now, after these two years, we can see that there is no progress bar, Agnieszka is distracting, lost all its advantages … I do not know how it will probably fall out of the top ten, especially since in Stuttgart is unfavorable draw, he goes on Errani, who is an expert on natural game on the court.

Navratilova would you see as full-time trainers? Previously, it was never …

Ms. Agnieszka Navratilova at tournaments only sporadically, lives itself in the US and it really came himself in order to still stay in this business as a mentor, so people do not forget about it. It has not brought too much, but overall I think it’s a good step, Agnieszka showed in the way he wants to make a difference. Except that if you would like to be a trainer Navratilova Agnes, it would have to be in training with her twice a day, and not just from doskoku. I do not know if you are able to agree to this, it has other projects, is also a commentator. I do not know if old age is it necessary to go to tournaments all over the world to train twice a day … I very much doubt it.

At the moment, both ladies are arranged to cooperate to Wimbeldonu. You would continue it?

It was a good step forward to make a difference, spice, help with outside. But at the same time you can not do it in the style of someone alibi: “Agnieszka now bad game, he came Navratilova and pozmieniała this or that”. No, Mr. Thomas can not explain in this way. Navratilova may not be an alibi for him, because the crisis and weaker Agnes was playing earlier.

The Mr. Wiktorowski I also have such a plea, he has an umbrella media, the media do not criticize him completely. He gives great interviews, and criticism is at most online forums. This is a holy cow! I do not like it because I can see how it is in other disciplines – one is not afraid to criticize the coach when it deserves. Meanwhile, I have not seen or heard of any article that is critical of the Wiktorowski. Against Agnes and me – yes. But when it comes to criticism Wiktorowski – a conspiracy of silence.

So far Wiktorowski has one key argument: the need change tennis Agnes, put on strength, and as long as “Isia” dues paying for it.

Of course! Allows all or at Agnes, either on its head, or the fact that my dad criticizes and thus in the family is poor atmosphere. Well just all the plagues of Egypt! Just missing that said it was pilot error, and not that it is wrong trained. For me it’s all funny, everywhere sees errors, and not at home. It’s time to look in the mirror.

How do you generally approaches the issue of changes in tennis Agnes?

You have to lead Agnes in such a way that is not lost those characteristics which previously raved: great defensive , no errors, the hardest punching balls etc. For this we make a bold attack on the net and try to end fast balls. Therefore behave tennis Agnes, who was, run it when there is a crisis, and for that we progress on these aspects, which are weaker, that have not been used, for example. Offensive, aggressive tennis from going to the net and playing “serve and volley “. Meanwhile, it was all distorted. Once Agnes did four unforced errors, and now there are 40. This is after they are really curious case. I can not look at it, I have it’s really pretty. I would just like to Agnieszka not połapał that the train departed, when it already in his thirties. There is still young, is 26 years old, so it can still make a difference. But even the moment and will be three in front, and then it will be the case.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment