Thursday, April 23, 2015

Hernandez dedicated the score closest – Virtual Poland

HR | added 2015-04-23 (8:01) 1 hour and 2 minutes ago

PAP / EPA / Juanjo Martin

– I dedicate this goal to my friends, my family, all those who believed in me. It is for them – he said after the final whistle match between Real Madrid and Atletico (1: 0), Javier Hernandez. Striker “Royal” won in the game winning goal by which his team advanced to the semifinals of the Champions League.
 

 At Wednesday’s meeting with Atletico Carlo Ancelotti could not take advantage of two of its primary attackers. Due to an injury in the scene they found Gareth Bale and Karim Benzema. Their places were taken by James Rodriguez and Javier Hernandez, better known as “Chicharito”
 

On Loan From Manchester United marksman was very active throughout the game. He played very ambitious and his attitude was rewarded in the very end. In the 88th minute Hernandez defeated Jan Oblak and gave victory Real Madrid.
 

– I dedicate this goal to my friends, my family, all those who believed in me. It is for them – he said after the final whistle Hernandez.
 

– This is by far the most important goal in my career. But I got a great pass from Cristiano, I could not go to waste – said the representative of Mexico.
 

“Chicharito” revealed that for several days he knew that against Atletico will play from the first minute. – I was prepared for it so it was easier for me – he concluded.
 

Edited by TS
 


Polub WP Sports on Facebook

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment