Monday, November 16, 2015

ATP World Tour Finals: Novak Djokovic still wants more – Onet.pl

What made in recent months, world ranking leader, will go down in history. Novak Djokovic won just 23 games in a row. On Sunday at the start of struggles in the ATP World Tour Finals defeated 6: 1, 6: 1 eighth player in the world Keia Nishikoriego. – I showed my best game. It was an incredible performance – not too modestly said the winner.

 
  Photo: Eurosport
 
 
  Novak Djokovic
 
 
 

Nishikori in the past twice defeated Serb but now was absolutely no chance. The match lasted only 65 minutes, and Djokovic with his own administration has lost only nine points in the whole match.

– He played in a brilliant way. He attacked my every other service, used the occasions. I felt that I had with him no chance. After this performance, I’m very ashamed – Nishikori said.

– My opponent was one of the fastest players the tour, someone who has a lot of talent and he loves aggressive stance. But I did not let him to presented their tennis. All the time I tried to mix up the game. I felt very comfortable on the court. I saw that I could pick up most of his plays. He served well. I always tried to change something and it brought the desired effect.

This season, Djokovic reached 14 finals with row and won 10 of them. – Every day is a new opportunity for me to do something for themselves and others. That motivates me. I still have the strength to train and work on themselves. I love sports and exercise on the court. Do not bore me. Of course I have days when you do not want me to bounce balls for two hours, but it happens very rarely – said Djokovic.

In the second group match on Tuesday Serb will face the Swiss Roger Federer.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment