Sunday, November 22, 2015

World Cup in Klingenthal Kamil Stoch came crashing down a second series. Pole only 13 in the contest – Polish Radio

                             On Friday in Klingenthal will be training and qualifications before inauguracyjnymi competition season 2015/2016 World Cup ski jumping. Germany drove seven Poles Kamil Stoch and Piotr vein, Clement Muranka, Jan Ziobro, Dawid Kubacki, Maciej Kot and Bartholomew Kłusek.
                         

Before the year due to injury Stoch has not started in the first half of the season. Competition for the Crystal Globe finished in 9th position. World Championships won the bronze medal in the team and individual competitions were 12 and 17. The two-time Olympic champion from Sochi into a new winter enters with optimism, but about the preparations, objectives and plans, told Andrzej Grabowski.

Kamil Stoch: It seemed to me that this summer will be different. So it has set itself, and such plans have made back in the spring. I wanted to jump well in the summer and achieve good results, but had more to contend with technical problems in their strokes than focus on the competition. The problem resulted from a rollover positions. I could not find a good feeling, what it was going – changed the direction of reflection. But apparently it was meant to be. In a sense I was experienced. I had more toil, more of an effort this summer. Now I have a sense of well-worked during summer and autumn and the assurance that the problem is most defeated. I can now calmly wait for the competition.

Andrzej Grabowski: This say a few words about your goals for the upcoming winter.

The aim is to give of their best and most all further development in what I’m doing. I believe that I have in me things that I can continue to explore. I hope that my jumps can be even better. Realistically looking, place on the podium overall World Cup is within my reach and that I will fight.

known that for several years Summer Grand Prix is ​​no longer authoritative by the level competitions in Asia and Russia. but – in your opinion – one of the players, which in the lead so far not been actually demonstrated skills to fight with you on the high places?

It was not someone who would completely surprised rest the world and showed that it’s jumping is quite something else. Indeed, there were several players who showed up with a very good side – Norwegians, Germans, Austrians – generally the same nations scrolling all the time in ski jumping. I am of the opinion that there is what he previously no assumption, they just need to go and do.

Listen to the entire interview with Kamil Stoch.

drill

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment