Monday, November 23, 2015

Zinedine Zidane: I coached the other team. And so remain – Sport.pl

Michael Shepherd

 
 23/11/2015
 
 
 
 
 
 Date: 11/23/2015 9:43
 
 

Zinedine Zidane

Zinedine Zidane (CHARLES PLATIAU / REUTERS)

– In front of me a lot of work. Now I’m coach of the other team and will remain so – says Zinedine Zidane, who is considered to be the successor Rafael Benitez with Real Madrid.

1 ->
After losing 0: 4 FC Barcelona Benitez’s job by the media hangs in the balance. Fans at the end of El Classico said goodbye trainer white handkerchiefs, and the media are full of rumors about who will replace him as first team coach. Increasingly, there is the name of Zidane. The Frenchman, a former great player of Real Madrid, strongly denied rumors that he would be the successor to the Spaniard.

– I am the coach of the other team, Benitez leads the first team. That is well at the moment – said Zidane. – In front of me a lot of work. Now I’m coach of the other team and will remain so – he added.

Many however, suggests that Zidane has been at the club in the summer just to wait for a possible setback Benitez. This, however, denies this. – I was, because I felt that something was missing. I am a perfectionist, annoys me when something can not be exactly as I plan – tłumczył Zidane.

Girls Real Madrid and Barcelona players. Who has the edge? [PHOTOS]

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment