Saturday, November 14, 2015

Zlatan Ibrahimovic: I put France on the map – Onet.pl

 
  Photo: Eurosport
 
 
  Zlatan Ibrahimovic
 
 
 

Swedes first take the Danes in Stockholm, then will play a rematch on Tuesday that decides which team will play at Euro 2016.

– I would play at the European Championships in France. I play yet in this country for four years. In my football career, first I put Sweden on the football map, and later France – said a very confident striker, who is normally present in Paris Saint-Germain.

– Is everything going to end after the play-offs? We’ll see. If you ask me now, I say no. When you ask me after the play-offs I do not know – Ibrahimovic replied when asked about his future.

Swedes and Danes play although Ibrahimovic is the most effective striker in the history of the representation of the Three Crowns, in clashes with nearest rivals he never won the goal. – It does not mean anything. If the goals are, they will. If we create chances, the goals to come – he said.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment