Thursday, April 14, 2016

Arkadiusz Milik: I do not know whether I stay at Ajax – Onet.pl

 
  Photo: OLAF KRAAK / AFP
 
 
  Arkadiusz Milik
 
 
 

The former Gornik Zabrze for the time being may pass this season to the extremely successful. Until now he won the Eredivisie as many as 18 goals, and capital team opens up the league table. The effectiveness Milik meant that began with him asking other clubs. In an interview with the newspaper “Ajax Life” Polak spoke about his future.

– I have to be honest. I do not know if I stay here for another season. If we can get the title, I can occur in the Champions League. This improves their skills, the whole team will become stronger. We have a young team that is developing – commented striker.

– I know where I am and what I need to do to become a better player. I do not have dreams, you just set myself new goals. I would like to get used to the Champions League. At the moment I think that I will not succeed, but who knows? I have to work hard and can triumph in the Champions League will become possible – Milik ended.

(DF)

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment