Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Robert Lewandowski leaves the door open, does not exclude the transfer – Onet.pl

 
  Photo: Reuters
 
 
  Robert Lewandowski
 
 
 

– Perhaps one day I go to some English or Spanish club, but if you would like to continue his career at Bayern, it would be this because I felt that it was the perfect club to improve my record. The fact that virtually every season, my team is in the semi-finals, astonishes me. In addition to Real Madrid, Barcelona and Atletico, which other team is able to play with such consistency and stability? – Asks Lewandowski.

– In addition, Bayern is very popular in Poland. I do not know how my future will look like, but at the moment I am very happy in Munich – assured pupil Varsovia.

Finished in August 28 years Lewandowski to Bayern hit in 2014 with Borussia Dortmund, where he spent four seasons. With the Munich club signed a contract for five years. The time now is valued at approximately 70 million euros. Two years ago its value was reduced by 20 million.

Recently, there were rumors about a possible extension of the master staff contract with the Bavarians, but were denied.

this season, former player, among others, Snitch and Lech occurred in all competitions, including 46 matches for Bayern. He scored 38 goals and recorded seven assists. With 27 goals in the Bundesliga probably going after the title of top scorer.

On Saturday, his team will play Borussia Moenchengladbach. Broadcast on Eurosport 2 and Eurosport Player at 15.30.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment