Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Lewandowski: Maybe I’ll play in England or Spain – Interia

1 hour. 32 minutes ago

– Maybe one day I will play in England or Spain. Now I’m happy at Bayern Munich – Robert Lewandowski said in an interview with “France Football”.

What? Where? When? Stay up-to-date and check the Sports Calendar!

Lewandowski scored 63 goals in 95 appearances since joining Bayern in 2014 .O employment Pole dream giants of European football.

– Maybe one day I will play in England or Spain – said Lewandowski “France Football”.

– But if you made a commitment to develop my career Munich, has become so because I thought Bayern a perfect club where I can raise my level and reach for trophies – added the captain of the Polish national team.

– I’m impressed that every year, Bayern is at least the semi-finals of the Champions League. Besides Real Madrid, Barcelona and Atletico, what other team can boast such a result? – Said Lewandowski.

– I do not know how it will look like my future, but at the moment I’m happy at Bayern – said striker Munich team.

Lewandowski, when asked about their idols, said: “Thierry Henry has always been my idol, especially when he played for Arsenal. I watched a lot of his matches.”

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment