Saturday, April 23, 2016

Nemanja Nikolić: I want to be the best scorer and an assistant in the league [INTERVIEW] – Sport.pl

Konrad Ferszter: Guilherme did not complain to you that “took” his score to 3: 0?

Nemanja Nikolić: Do not even make jokes . Gui played a great ball from corner kick, but clearly it touched his head.

Thanks hit you became the top scorer in the Polish league in the XXI century. On your account you have 26 goals, Tomasz Frankowski scored 25 goals.

– I know that. I feel immense pride and joy. I broke a few records in the Polish league, but really shot goals are not important to me. Most excited me is that the team plays well, winning meeting and going after the Polish championship. I’m not selfish. I often talk with the coach, who emphasizes that this is not a goal, but the work for the benefit of the team is paramount. This is evident by the number of assists, which already wrote down. I hope that the fans see it.

Are you trying to be the best assistant a league?

– Of course! I said before that I want to include “double-double” and there myself. Nice giving enjoy no less than gained goal.

fans to see when schodziłeś the field, received warm farewell.

– I am grateful to them. Playing for the audience to honor. Hard and worked hard for their recognition. When I heard that chant my nickname, I felt great. For me it is a sign that we really do here good things and people appreciate my contribution to the team.

have overcome Cracovia for the third time this season.

– It’s a good team, especially in attack. They like to play open football, do not block access to their own goals at any cost. For us in the league is a rarity. We showed that we can use free spaces, and every now and then pose a threat in front of goal rivals. On Friday, won 4: 0, but the situation we had a whole lot and we were able to score a few more goals.

Cracovia equivalent to those exceptional because you shot her four goals in the season.

– I like to play against any team in the Polish league, because everyone already scored a goal. Well, except Pursuit Szczecin, but they still will play in this season, so I had a chance to even the score. Seriously – I like to face the teams that do not defend at all costs the whole team on their own half. Cracovia so just play. I wish them all the best, because it’s a good team, which proved this season and what the statistics of goals scored. The game I respect the most.

How do you explain the difference between the Legion in the second half in Chorzow, a Legion that crashed Cracovia?

– There is no answer to this question. Everyone expects us to win after 4: 0 in every game. But it’s not impossible. In round championship matches they are difficult, so it is not so easy for conquering goals. Of course, we’d wanted it, but it is unrealistic. In Chorzow we played a good first half – we were able to score two goals and the match certainly would roll differently. Another would be also its reception by fans and journalists. We are a big club, so we feel pressure on myself – this is normal. Sometimes, however, strongly exaggerating.

It was already yours 50 match this season.

– I expected that may be so. I did not expect, however, that so quickly adapt to such a number of meetings in one season. I play almost every game, and even though I do not feel tired. I scored 34 goals, and I feel I can add a few more.

This is the most difficult season of your career?

– I’ve never played that amount of games. Last season I played 32 meetings throughout the season. In Hungary, there was a phase of the championship – played 30 league matches, national cups. It happened that I played in them.

Although in this competition have in your account already 50 matches, it would not call this season the most difficult, but the best in his career. The Legion we have excellent medical facilities, doctors, masseurs and physiotherapists deal with us in a great way. I do not feel tired. I’m glad every subsequent meeting.

countdown the days to celebrate the Polish championship?

– Do not. We are on a very good path to success, but we still have important matches. The next week will be decisive. We play with the Basin, Polish Cup final with Lech, then take at home hub. We need to stay cool, if we want to achieve their goals in front of us.

More beautiful side league! Meet the girl attacker Ruch Chorzow

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment