Monday, April 11, 2016

Avram Grant: Lewandowski is the best striker in the world – Interia

“I do not know a better striker Robert Lewandowski from” – said in the Cafe Futbol former coach, among others, Chelsea Avram Grant.

Bundesliga. Results, tables and stats – click here!

Experienced Israeli coach Avram Grant was yesterday a special guest of the program Cafe Football broadcast on Polsat Sport.

There were trainer, among others, Chelsea and West Ham United, running currently the representation of Ghana pointed out that it is a big fan of the talent of Robert Lewandowski.

“I do not know a better striker of Lewandowski. I am impressed by the great strides made in the last few years “- said Grant.

” Polak made a huge qualitative leap since I went to Borussia Dortmund. his talent is used to the maximum and psyche is his great asset, “- said 61-year-old.

“I must admit that I look forward to next season, because I’m curious, what else will Lewandowski. to date, the Pole every year was getting better and better” – concluded former coach of Chelsea.

Bayern Munich – Werder Bremen 5-0. Goal Lewandowski / © 2016 The Associated Press

Lewandowski this season presents an excellent form. 27-year-old striker played for Bayern’s 42 matches in different competitions, scored their 36 goals scored and seven assists.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment