Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Grzegorz Krychowiak: In the match against Germany, we fight for … – Dziennik.pl

What is now the weather in Seville
definitely different! As I left it was 33 degrees out, so we had a little warmer to wear.

And as to your form? In the last match came in at the end, what it comes from?
The coach said he would give me a little rest, hence the decision that did not go out in the first team and gave a chance to other players.

And so it is on this principle. You can be assured of a place in the composition of Sevilla.
How can I be calm is hard to answer. The fact that now I play no guarantee that I will be playing in the near future. Here is a place you have to fight and show the best side in matches and in training. For now I’m happy with the decision, with the transition to Sevilla, to a great club. At the moment I play regularly, which was a priority for me. I’m trying to grow as a player.

Gregory, as you look at it meeting with the Germans? What do you think about it, if already in my head kołatają you have any thoughts, you feel the pressure? How do you approach this?
This is certainly a very prestigious meeting with great rival. There is no secret, we are not the favorite in this match, but it will be 90 minutes, during which anything is possible. We will play in front of their own fans and we will do everything to get a favorable result.

It is said that the fall in the execution of the Polish national team is often unique. Ograliśmy once Portugal, Czech Republic. Do you think it might be one of those games autumn, beautiful?
I have nothing against it, to make it happen. Surely we the players enter the pitch to show their best side, play the best match and to please our fans.

What is the strongest point of the German national team in your opinion?
First of all, this is a great team, great players who play at the highest level. Looking at the defensive or offensive difficult to replace the weak points of this team. It is certainly a favorite not only this match, but the whole group.

And is there a player that you singled out for Germany, which makes the biggest impression on you?
A lot of great players in this representation. Overall, I singled out the team.

So it’s time to play a great game and outplay the Germans, or draw it take?
I walk up to every meeting with a view to victory and I think that it should play well in this match.

Are you happy with the arrival on the representation?
Of course it is. It’s nice to meet up with colleagues. But above all, the most important are the results, the most important are the two games that await us, because it will be the first tests in very important meetings. Let’s hope this time that przepracowaliśmy yet bear fruit, we will be able to show in these matches. This is a football game. Of course, on paper favorites are Germany. However, I believe that it is precisely in this type of potkaniach, when you’re standing at a disadvantage when you have nothing to lose, you can get a favorable result. I think we have a team that can fight just about a good result.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment