Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Poland – Scotland 2-2 – Mączyński: I showed skeptics that … – Interia

– I am happy with the goal, because I showed critics and skeptics that Mączyński can play football – said after the match against Scotland goalscorer in the 1-0 Krzysztof Mączyński. Poles drew 2-2 with Scotland.

Krzysztof Mączyński (left) fights for the ball with Steven Fletcher

/ Bartlomiej Zborowski / PAP

In the match of the Group D elimination of Euro 2016 Poland drew 2-2 with Scotland and despite the loss of two points still leads the group. Goals for the Eagles scored Mączyński Krzysztof Arkadiusz Milik. read more

Adam Nawałka coach believes in Maczynski and appointed him to the grouping, despite the fact that ex-player Miner occurs in quite exotic Chinese league.

– We expected that Scotland will be a hard rival. This resulted from the analysis of the game – not hiding Mączyński.

– Little missed the first half, but in the second we showed character – he added.

– It was a mistake the wrong setting center of the field. We were running the ball, rather than play it – he specified.

– In the second half we went above and it worked – says Krzysztof.

– I am pleased with the score, because this is my first goal for the team, I hope not the last – Mączyński said that nicely tried on in the right corner.

– This goal motivates further work, I showed all my critics and skeptics that Mączyński can play ball! – Triumphed.



From the National Stadium Michael Białoński

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment