Friday, October 10, 2014

Szczesny: Probably never dreamed I get to the end, but you can … – Sport Review

Podolski: My first, second and Poland go together. This is my dream

More videos in our video section!


As you receive successful compatriots?
Wojciech Szczesny: Everyone really going through and possibly watch. I am happy and cheer. In the same way I behave when compatriots sing and fight in the Eurovision Song Contest, or any of our actor appears in a Hollywood blockbuster. Polish sports champions sincerely congratulate you, but sometimes I envy.

& gt; & gt; Poland – Germany: View predictable line-ups


Because footballers world champions probably will not
Wojciech Szczesny: Very likely. However, someone once said, not the destination, and the road to it, is paramount. I’m trying to enjoy this route. Rather, I never dreamed I reach the goal, but the way to big dreams can come true a few others. Maybe smaller, but also giving a lot of fun.


Master of the world could you not be, but on Saturday will play against the world champions.
Wojciech Szczesny: By the way I have also the honor to know personally several of these masters. I envy them very much, but in a positive, sporty way. The success of such a dream everyone who has ever kicked the ball. Now we will face them on the field and see, if Poland does not have the best. Definitely it will be easier to assess the strength and capabilities of our staff after the match with Germany than Gibraltar. (…)


Do you match with Germany, Poland did not lose in the locker room
Wojciech Szczesny: No one believes us the favorite, so we are not in danger. Polish mentality, not just football, is that it is easier to lose when he puts us in the position to winners before the game. The more I do not believe in us, the better.

ENTIRE INTERVIEW WITH EXTENSIVE Wojciech Szczesny read in Saturday SPECIAL SUPPLEMENT TO REVIEW SPORTS.

cover - 11-12 PS

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment