Sunday, October 5, 2014

Sutil saw the accident at the Japanese Grand Prix up close. “For me, it … – Onet.pl

This was originally the idea of ​​helicopter transport, but doctors from the medical center decided that a better solution would be to transport by ambulance. The tragic events occurred at the turn number eight. First, Sutil went off the track, and a few minutes later with a crane, which attempts to remove the German car pulled Bianchi.

French driver hit a massive vehicle with great speed. In addition, the service crashed in the left side. There saving health security is practically no competitor.

– I’ve lost control of the car by hydroplaning (loss of traction tires while driving – ed. eds.). The rain fell harder and it was getting darker every moment. It was hard to see anything. Despite the bad conditions no one has asked for views on the transfer of the race for the morning – said Sutil.

– When Jules hit the crane, it was a shock to me. In my case it was something else entirely. Now I hope that all will be well with Bianchi. I have great respect for him and now we all have to be thoughts of him.

Push by journalists Sutil said yet one sentence, which is very disturbing.

– I think the situation is critical. I think, however, is in good hands. I wish him all the best – he added.

Photos from the event are scary. The cockpit is practically all destroyed. Car was stuck in the lift.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment