Friday, October 10, 2014

Jan Tomaszewski match with Germany in 1971 – Interia

1 hr. 17 minutes ago

43 years ago at the National Stadium in Warsaw Poland lost to Germany 1-3 in the European Championship qualifying match – Belgium 1972 ” White-red “then lost the chance to play in the tournament. Jan Tomaszewski made his debut in the Polish national team.

Adam Nawałka and Jan Tomaszewski

/ Fig. FELIX /Newspix.pl

“Half the country wanted to hang me, and half sent to exile.” Do you remember who the author of these words?


Jan Tomaszewski: Yes, it’s my words after his debut in the national team at the Stadium of the Decade, the predecessor of the National Stadium. Before this game was the pressure of public opinion, journalists, media: O Jesus, it is revenge for the war, the Germans have to show how the game is played. This was the best team in the world, played there Beckenbauer, Mueller, Netzer, Overath, Maier, really great players. And we have not approached them with some humility, but we left with saber on a German tank. Robert Gadocha scored, then they did with us what they wanted, they won 3-1.


After the match scapegoat was me, because I let three goals and was the most popular man in the country. I think it was the biggest game of my life, so that after him nobody wanted me. After the match was practically deleted. For two years I beat my opponents, not only, but especially myself because I was in a terrible mental state. And two years later, journalists repeat the password: The man who stopped England. I then said: No – the man who stopped England, consisted of 12 parts: Kazimierz Gorski and us, eleven players, which he wonderfully poustawiał on the pitch – because it was a band. Wembley made a lot more mistakes than during the match with Germany, but then these errors were eliminated by my colleagues in the defense, who knocked the ball off the line. When they made mistakes, I was saving them and that’s the game.

This game was also the beginning of your end of the Warsaw Legion, right?

– Yes I after the match, when I became the man he should be hanged or banished from the country, I played in the Legion, which at that time was not a popular club in Poland. It is known that took riders to the army, it was a military club. Fans still not be able to forgive me. Practically, when I played sporadically in the Legion, when the Read my name, it was whistling, which ended up on Robert Gadosze, playing with the number 11 I was finished. As I said humorously, fought for me two clubs – from Wroclaw and Warsaw. Silesia, I was in the Legion, and Legion, I was in Silesia. Well, I landed in Lodz. There is rebuilt, this city owe everything when it comes to not only the sporting life, but normal.

I returned to the national team, then I said that I was spitting blood in training. I wanted to prove that no one player loses the match, but everyone. Either we win or lose. Besides, I was in a match against Germany will bear the blame for the third goal, and it was already almost an afterthought.

That match was the last in the career of a representative Stanislaus slimy. Is this footballer then planned his retirement or forced it on him the circumstances?

– It seems to me that Stas planned to end his career at the European Championships if the national team qualified for the event. If staff promoted to the Euro, it grałaby in the finals, where he won the German championship. And so, when, after the match we lost the chance to play on, it ended his career.

official meetings you played four times against the GDR. Could compare the atmosphere of the meetings of the FRG and the GDR?

– No. East Germans had some unbelievable laboratories for individual sports. And in team sports could not be programmed players. It was so that players from the GDR played one half good and you had only to guess who it will be. It’s been so artificially bred athletes. With them played on the principle that we had, and it matches with Germany was always a treat, it was a honor. They had to win, and how we will do something good, then the whole world will know it, because the game Germans always looks the whole world.

Internet users hoping for a miracle. The attack put on the “Left”, Tusk and Wlazłego

The numbers do not lie. Polish national team without a chance in the match against Germany

Welcome to the live broadcast of the match Poland – Germany! Beginning October 11 with 20.45

The relationship can also be followed on mobile devices

Who will win: Poland or Germany?

Advise Nawałce! On the left of midfield should go ….

best scorer insert … Click!

On the left will be the best defense …

Mr Adam, the attack should look like

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment