Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Bundesliga: Robert Lewandowski will celebrate his feat at Oktoberfest? – Polish Radio

– It was crazy minutes. Of course I’m very happy that it worked out. It’s a big deal, not only for me but for Bayern – said the Polish striker.


 

The captain came on the pitch after the break, when the Bavarians were losing 0: 1. The first goal scored in the 51st minute, the fifth in 60.


 

– Never in my life have I managed to score five goals in a game. This is my debut and honestly say that it is difficult to describe what he felt in that moment – he added.


 
 
 

After the meeting, Lewandowski took with him the ball. – After the goal to 1: 1 I thought it was only one and we will win this match. How did it get it … somehow it went. On the other hand, as I was returning after the fifth goal on the middle and I wanted more. I tried but did not succeed – he said.


 

Pole believes that in the second half changed the game the whole team. – In the first held Wolfsburg, but after the change of sides, everything changed. It was very easy to score goals. Actually, all streamed into the net – he added.


 

Now, however, he does not intend to rest on our laurels. – Although we have planned a visit to the Oktoberfest, but now we play matches almost every three days. In such cases, the regeneration plays an important role. We are at the beginning of the season. The Bundesliga is only the sixth round, and in the Champions League group stage. That’s why you need to save your strength and take care of the rest – he stressed.


 
 
 

drill

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment