Sunday, September 27, 2015

Polsat Boxing Night: Saleta extinguishes the light behind him, Adamek starts a new deal – Polish Radio

 

Read more

 Saleta Adamek 1200.jpg

Saleta gave the fight against” Goral “- report from the gala in Lodz

 

The duel between the fighters was one-sided, despite strenuous efforts Saleta, who tried to lead to war in the ring.

Adamek showed great speed from the first second fight. Saleta was trying to shorten the distance, but the closer he approached, the more blows to his head and torso provide Tomasz Adamek. For dozens of blows by Adamek, Saleta did not answer virtually any significant impact. The second round is another demonstration of boxing from Tomasz Adamek, who masterfully controlled the actions of Przemyslaw Saleta.

The next round is the same scenario as the previous encounter. Adamek dominated with his speed over Saleta, who chased him in the ring trying to ask a strong, accurate strike. Saleta but impressive durability. Despite receiving a large amount of punches consistently he continued his tactics and went to the front trying to shorten the distance. “Goral” did not want to take the fight and consistently boxed at a distance using his quick left straight.

In the fifth round Adamek was asking a lot of punches that mostly landed on the shoulder Saleta. As it turned out, several rounds before Saleta suffered a shoulder injury for which he decided to give up duel in the gap between the fifth and sixth round. Thus, he won by TKO Tomasz Adamek.

 

said after the fight in Lodz:

 

Przemyslaw Saleta I’m sorry, because I’m ashamed. I did not imagine that it will end one move. From the second round I felt nothing but pain because I hurt my shoulder. I was hoping I could hit Tom. After the fourth round, I felt only pain, and after the fifth round I found that I can not even cover the shoulder and there was no point to continue the fight. The ring was better Tomasz Adamek from Tom out of the fight with a pin, but like I expected. To him you win you have to be a “puncher” and I “puncher” I’m not. His mobility brought me problems. My assumption was not to get hit, but no left hand was too slow. I do not regret this fight because Tom is not the player, which is a shame to lose. Certainly this experience useful to me in my life. I will never go in the ring, because the bar is something serious. Something to think it broke off, but I do not know what. I still played sports, but I will not go into the ring for the money. I do not like anyone telling me what to do. Let nobody tells me how to live, because no one for me to die.


 

Tomasz Adamek: I will pray and thank the fans. I was good, I was fast. I fight for the fans and thank you for coming to fight. You want me to see you in the ring? If I go to the ring and I have strengths, which won in the ring is staying. I’ve been to this fight well prepared and had a great camp. If you are good deals that I leave the house and I trained for these fights. If you go into the ring thinking of fun, it is better for him not go, because they will lose a life. I am healthy and I have a good memory. The world belongs to the brave. As I’m fast it with every win!


 
 
 

Source / youtube / ringpolska.pl

 

After the triumph in the fight against Andrew Golota now Przemyslaw Saleta out the ring he defeated ensuring that he will not come to him. On the other hand, Tomasz Adamek after a bitter defeat to Arthur pin again raises his arms in triumph. The success of “Goral” opens a new chapter in its rich career? Everything points because Adamek still has plenty wanted to provide fans of emotion.


 

(Aneta Hołówek, polskieradio.pl, boxingnews, ringpolska.pl)

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment