Sunday, September 20, 2015

Michal Przysiezny: Janowicz took off with me pressure – Onet.pl

Michal Przysiezny from the beginning had the feeling that in Gdynia Sunday will be for us. – Immediately like today I woke up, it had przehumor and I knew it would be superdzień. There I assumed that something goes wrong. I knew that win or herb, or I’m going to play and how I played, it’s going to be fine – said the hero of the match with the Slovaks.

 
  Photo: PAP
 
 
  Michal Przysiezny
 
 
 

– World Group this has always been our goal, but earlier still something did not succeed. In the end we went. This is our dream come true – enjoyed Przysiężny.

Poland for the first time in the history advanced to the Cup World Group Davis Przysiężny thanks to the victory in the decisive duel with another rocket Slovakia Norbert Gombos 6: 3, 6: 4, 6: 4. In this way Przysiężny saved the skin of George Janowiczowi, who on Sunday could put a dot over the i, but lost to Martin Klizan 3: 6, 6: 7 (4-7), 3: 6, giving a show the other Poles.

– No, I do not have any arrangement with Jurek. Very much like himself and would happily help as we can – said Przysiezny, who in the same role is also found in the previous round of the Davis Cup, when suddenly zapunktował the first day of competition with Serhiy Stachowski.

Under that kind of pressure as Sunday in Gdynia Arena Przysiężny but never performed.

– Jurek took off with me this pressure. He is a big star tennis game at the world level, he defeated players from the top ten, so my achievements are 10 times lower. I decided that if he lost, then I can too. I approached this game in such a way that when our star herb Janowicz lost, everyone will write that he is angry. I thought: there will be no worse, I can only win, and even how to lose, nothing will happen. But without the victory on Friday, today we lost the whole match – marked “Pencil”.

– When expressly I led, I tried not to think that I could win. I watched over his head, so I do not run away. I wanted to end the matter quickly and so successfully. After the last ball, I felt great happiness and disbelief that succeeded and that in the game go so easily. There is no secret, in singles, where the level is very even, a three-sided sets often do not happen. For this reason, I am doubly happy – said Michal Przysiezny.

From Gdynia – Luke Przybyłowicz, Eurosport.Onet .com

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment