Monday, September 14, 2015

Jaroslaw Fojut on goal SPACE: I shot not so in juniors – SE.pl

The scorer a shot from approx. 55 meters was not in the Polish league for years. Chasing defender Jaroslaw Fojut (28 l.) Has sent such a precise bomb on goal Hub (3: 1) that Jakub Szmatuła was no chance. – I think I made a mistake, was not too far from the goal. I noticed that is rotated sideways and may have trouble controlling the ball. It came to me a perfect hit and fell. It was the most beautiful goal of my career – says the author miraculous hits.

“Super Express”: – improved you personal record ?

Jaroslaw Fojut: – improved, but not as much. Once, in junior Darzboru Szczecinek I was able to shoot from the halfway line. Now it was a few meters away.

– These shots force is needed, but also precision. And your last one could meet on the golf course in Binowo …

– Golf has a lot in common with some elements of football – from free kicks and long ball towards. Golfer looking for the perfect parabolic flight of the ball, and we, the players, also hit a different technique to surprise rivals. This shot it was a football smartness, the ball flew far and fast, and the goalie had little time for intervention. As for golf, I have plans to develop a green card and play regularly. Staying on the field can be turned off and isolated from everyday life and hurry.

– Whose congratulations for this goal was delighted you the most?

– From a son Antek. Although he was not at the game, but as we watched the evening short, it was proud of me. I wanted to show him that it is worthwhile to dream and work hard to live nice moments later. Son recently playing ball in the football academy in Szczecin.

– The pursuit of the runner up, not lost a match and conceded the fewest goals. Mr. shoots a goal from 55 meters. What else must you do to team coach has given you a chance?

– As a coach, the team would not have taken a player who only kicks the ball away. I’m doing mine. And if it turns out once sufficient for the purpose of representation, I will be glad.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment