Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Janusz Wojcik death looked me in the eye – Onet.pl

 
  Photo: newspix.pl
 
 
  Janusz Wojcik
 
 
 

Janusz Wojcik known for his sharp tongue, from time to time with their colorful statements reminded the media. I recently made about it out loud because of the autobiography, which reveals many unknown facts from the time of his coaching work.

The popular “Sheriff” became loud again, but this time not because of one of his comments about Polish football. The former coach of the Polish national team went to the hospital because after a strong attack of epilepsy. – Death looked me in the eye – said in a special interview with “Super Express”, just after leaving the facility Interior Ministry Street. Wallachian in Warsaw.

Wojcik in “SE” tells the story of how it came to the whole situation. – I went from the bedroom to the bathroom, and when I left, completely cut off my electricity. I fell like a log, face przypierdzieliłem the floor. I lay motionless – she recalls.

The doctor said Wojcik, that such situations can happen at any time, without reason. At the same time it denies that the seizure had any relationship with alcohol. – Now everything was OK, the last beer I drank a month ago, so it’s not alcohol wine. This effect of an accident in 2009 – he argues. Then it crashed head and had to undergo surgery.

The “Super Express”

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment