Monday, March 30, 2015

Baron-horse explain the slip in Dublin: Do traded … – Futbolnews.pl

30. March 2015, 23:31

– I was taken to the police station, where he was questioned. Just released after questioning me, but I did not manage to get back to the stadium and watched the end of the match on television – says about his Irish adventure Kazimierz Greń.

Click on the photo to comment Kazimierz Greń will certainly have fond memories from the trip to Ireland. It’s not about sports experience, because Baron Podkarpacki Football Association match live not look. That’s because the local police stopped him for … illegal ticket sales.

From Monday afternoon (then wrote about the Irish media) Greń became an object of ridicule the whole environment. But he keeps calm and argues that it does not actually matter.

– entitle me to a pool of tickets you want to hand out to your friends. It was exactly 12 passes. On the day of the match I was waiting for them at the stadium, I passed these tickets and then entered the police officers who accused me of illegal sale of tickets. I was taken to the police station, where he was questioned. Just released after questioning me, but I did not manage to get back to the stadium and watched the end of the match on television – Virtual Poland Greń said.

– My friends at the AVIVA Stadium is also not entered. I have so much to say on this matter. Not traded any tickets – he added.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment