Sunday, March 22, 2015

Gerrard: I take responsibility for this result – DevilPage.pl

Steven Gerrard after the match against Manchester United at Anfield apologized to fans and players of Liverpool. The Reds captain was sent off just 38 seconds after entering the pitch.

Gerrard stepped on the foot Ander Herrera and the referee did not leave any choice. Sunday’s game was the Englishman’s last performance against Manchester United in his career. After the end of the season experienced player goes to Los Angeles Galaxy.

– I have to accept it. The judge’s decision was correct – says Gerrard on the air Sky Sports .

– I let my teammates and manager, and more importantly also disappointed fans. I take full responsibility for it.

– I jumped at the tackle Herrera saw his plugs and reacted badly. I play long enough to know that when you do something like this, especially when the clock is still 45 minutes game, a chance to return is small. I take on the responsibility.

– I came here for a while after he apologized to everyone in the locker room and all the fans. I take this result – Liverpool captain added.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment