Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Cuba did not answer the phone from Nawałki and Left – SE.pl

                     Polish national team coach Adam Nawałka (58 l.) For the first time openly spoke about the omission of James Błaszczykowski (30 l.). He says that the lack of vocations for the match with Ireland decided only sporting considerations. He tried to tell him of the decision by phone, but could not get through. Talk only when the coach visited him in Dortmund.
                 

– Cuba many times observed in the Bundesliga and concluded that it is too early to staff. This is a very important figure in terms of Polish football, but it needs a little more time. I was with him, talked with him. I wanted to find out about it from me, not from the press. I see no evidence that Cuba did not accept my decisions on the captain’s armband – Nawałka said that for some time he could not contact the former captain of the team.

– I tried to call Cuba. Robert Lewandowski also called, but unfortunately, Cuba did not answer the phone. That’s why I wanted to personally meet with him. It also encouraged not to avoid the media on this issue, so threw it all out. He said he will not be in contact with journalists, he did not want to give the press the following arguments. I was not surprised. But there was no mention of the fact that in order to participate in training camp is to participate in a press conference with me and Robert – emphasizes Nawałka.

The coach stubbornly argues that before the next game personnel (with Georgia in June) will be taken Błaszczykowski into account in vocations.

– Cuba accepted this decision. I believe that this matter will be cleared up. I take responsibility for what is happening in the scene. Not everyone maintains friendly relations, and it is normal. Robert was appointed captain, he was a leader on and off the field. In the difficult moments of hitting on a team to fight. I believe that Lewandowski will lead this team to success – says Nawałka.

CLICK: Polub Gwizdek24.pl on Facebook and stay updated!

SIGN UP: Daily news Gwizdek24.pl e-mail

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment