Sunday, March 29, 2015

Malaysian Grand Prix 2015 – They say the Sepang – Autoklub.pl

Sebastian Vettel | Fig. Ferrari Sebastian Vettel: – It’s been awhile since my last visit to the top of the podium. Of course, the first time I stood there as a driver of Scuderia Ferrari. I have no words … In winter, the band has undergone major changes. I received a fantastic welcome on the team, the fans. He made only two races, but the atmosphere is great. I am very, very happy, proud of today’s result. We beat them in a clean fight. This is a great achievement. We have a great car. There are a lot of positives and that is why emotions are so big. Today was fucking hot! It’s a special day and remember it forever. Many thanks to the entire team, thank you fans. Grazie!

Lewis Hamilton | Fig. Mercedes LEWIS HAMILTON: – First of all, congratulations for Ferrari and Sebastian. They have done an amazing job. Today we rode a good pace. I did what I could, like the whole team. We knew before this weekend, they took a step forward – we did not know how much. Today they were too fast for us. We have to pick up and try to analyze where we lost time today. Balance the car was not great, so far there are things that we can improve. I am sure that we will fight in the next race and I feel excited.

Nico Rosberg | Fig. MercedesNICO ROSBERG: – I can only say on behalf of our team: Ferrari, you’re in the game! I do not know the exact details of tactics, because today was a little complicated. I am convinced that we have done a good job, but today Ferrari spisało great. They deserved to win and you can only congratulate them. We will fight in the next race. China is a great track for me. I look forward to this race, and of course, we will try to win. Lewis definitely intend to attack.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment