Monday, March 30, 2015

Slawomir Peszko: a breakthrough goal for me – Onet.pl

Poland drew away to Ireland 1: 1 (1: 0) in the meeting of the Group D qualifying matches Europe. White and Red hero should be considered Slawomir Peszke, who scored the only goal for us. – It is for me a breakthrough goal – winger admitted after the match aired on Polsat Sport.

– In this situation, there kalkulowałem. I hit just towards the far post – he described his goal Peszko. – It is my breakthrough goal really am happy with it – he said.

More recently, Slawomir Peszko was appointed to represent. Now Adam Nawałka but to trust him and it paid off. – I am grateful for that trust. Coach always called me saying that if I play regularly in the club, put it on me. In winter, there has been a transformation in me to do and waited – said after the game.

– Before the match would take this point in the dark. On the pitch left a lot of health, was the spirit of sport. We look forward to tie, but looking at the course of the match (the Poles lost a goal in injury time – ed. Ed.) Is a deficiency – Peszko ended.

For: Polsat Sport

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment