Monday, March 23, 2015

El. Euro 2016: Ireland – Poland. Milik: we are the favorite – Polish Radio

White-red with the acquis 10 point lead in Group D. The three less are Irish, Scots and Germans.

– In the case of our victory not close rivals the way to first place. I believe that competition for promotion will be fought until the end of elimination, because the group is very balanced. However, it seems to me that we proceed to the next match as the favorite. Two years ago in a friendly in Dublin in the stands was probably more Poles than Irish. Now fans also will support us – Milik said.

Press Focus / x-news

In February 2013 years succumbed to white-red Irish Away 0: 2.

– Our nearest rival is comparable with the representation of Scotland, which played in the autumn (2: 2). We expect aggressive and physical game from rivals. Of course, the Dutch league can not be compared to the English, which is famous for its open style of play. It’s almost two different worlds. It was only on the pitch we will see how I will find themselves in competition with the enemy – Milik said.

The newest form of arms also showed off Teodorczyk Luke, who this season in the colors of FC Dynamo Kyiv scored three goals in the Europa League, and his team advanced to the quarterfinals of the tournament.

– Luke is my teammate, and we need to help each other. Perhaps this will be the case, that for 20-30 minutes will be together on the pitch. No problem I can play in different positions, as is often the case at Ajax. I adopt the decision of the coach – said 21-year-old striker.



El. Euro 2016: Gilewicz – Lewandowski and Milik is a duet in which the chemistry

However, in these qualifiers Milik primarily occurs alongside Robert Lewandowski. Together scored seven goals. Ajax player has scored the goal in matches against Germany (2: 0), Scotland (2: 2), and Georgia (4: 0).

– I am very glad that they made my contribution to these achievements point. It’s special for me that participated in these meetings. It’s a cool experience. I have an extra satisfaction that we first place in the group, but my dream is to play in the World Cup in France – said graduate Katowice Development.

Many emotions sparked recently Jakub Błaszczykowski appointment. It’s the captain took Lewandowski.

– If I had to compare them, they both are great players and great colleagues outside the court. For me it makes no difference which one will wear the captain’s armband. Both treat the team as well, regardless of who is the captain. Both are my huge authorities – Milik said.

Press Focus / x-news

bor

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment