Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Kazimierz Greń: not traded tickets, I know who the Football Association … – Polish Radio


  przebierańcy dressed as the Republic of Ireland and Polish on one of the squares in Dublin , photo: PAP / Bartlomiej Zborowski
 

The day after a draw 1: 1 meeting of the Irish newspaper “Irish Examiner” wrote about the arrest activist Football Association stadium in Dublin. Greń – President of the Sub-Carpathian service stations – have been charged with unauthorized ticket sales. As added, Polish activist spent the night in jail, but about the result of the match apparently learned from the guards.

The man himself presented his version of events.

– I’m still in shock. I was with you 12 tickets for friends of the Polish. One of the businessmen asked me had brought them there for him and a friend. I stood on a private plot. I did not know you can not stay there. At some point, the police came up and took me to the police station. I explained earlier, I’m waiting for friends who were in the appointed place for me to pick up tickets. Unfortunately, the police did not believe me. They thought that I trade wejściówkami. They took me to the phone – Greń said.

He added that in this situation, he asked that the police and the attorney phoned friends waiting for tickets who would confirm his story.

– Rustic law is such that he had to meet in court. I was acquitted. The court dismissed all charges. People to whom the call was, confirmed my words on the ticket. I do not know, maybe I demanded compensation from the local police. After all, I bought tickets did not reach the people who had them pass – said the head of the Sub-Carpathian filling stations.

& lt; & lt; & lt; The scandal involving Irish Football Association activist? Kazimierz Greń: I am innocent & gt; & gt; & gt;

In an interview with sport.pl Greń argued that he feels that someone is behind the events in Ireland. – Inflate someone specifically affair, and I even know who – one of the PZPN-u, because someone in this very keen – he said.

– What am I supposed to achieve, trading tickets? If you would like to make, I would have probably sell more than a hundred tickets. It is completely illogical yet – finished.

Greń: Irish police took me for a burglar, it was the worst day of my life

Source: Agency for TVN / x -News

The former football referee and former head of the Polish Football Association Michał Listkiewicz does not believe that the Casimir Greń wanted to illegally earn tickets in Ireland. Listkiewicz
does not believe that Greń broke the law and good manners. According to former judge Kazimierz Greń would want to give someone tickets, which officially bought, and the price that he paid. As explained by former judge – sometimes actors are asked to allow access to a limited number of events with tickets – but it can not be done on the principles of the past, when the front of the cinemas, concert halls traded or tickets at inflated prices.

About the Polish media became loud on Monday. Even in the evening a spokesman for the Polish Football Federation Jakub Kwiatkowski said he was surprised by this information, but added that the Polish Football Association president Zbigniew Boniek will explain the matter.

Source: TVN24 / x-news

ah, IAR, PAP, sport.pl

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment